On a super fantastic positive note, Lesley from Fusion asked me if I would like to join their team. Of course I said yes, I'd be crazy not too =)
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
So I chose to do both - I LOVE sketches, for real, they are my favourite kind of challenges =)
I started with paper from MME's Honey collection and layered it up with Reverse Confetti's Class Act and Circle 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts. The sentiment, RC's Love Blooms, is stamped in Versafine Onyx Black I finished it all off with American Crafts twine and a Studio Calico clothespin. Lastly I sprinkled a few Doodlebug Beetle Black Sprinkles and Freckled Fawn enamel dots.
Don't forget you can check out the rest of the team's creations. Just click on their names below:
Enjoy your Thursday! And thanks for the visit - cheers!!