Getting prepared

Okay, I think I have enough supplies to keep me going for a few weeks! I stopped at my two favorite places to do some scrapbook shopping: Michaels and my local dollar store.

Checklist:
lotsa paper - check!
lotsa alphas - check!
lotsa embellishments - check!
lotsa developed photos - check!


Checklist: COMPLETE!



These bags of flower embellishments and foam sticker alphas were only $1 each from the dollar store ($8 total)! The alphas are the closest thing I can find to "Thickers" around here.



I bought this Me & My Big Ideas: Black & White - Enjoy Life scrapbook kit for $11. It comes with:
12 12 x 12 paper,
a pack of Soft Spoken chipboard embellishments,
36 sparkly chipboard alphas,
17 black and clear stickers,
54 rhinestones,
6 die cut chipboard pieces
(can you tell I was reading the package??)



Prima Marketing Inc. Rock On Love 96 paper pack. With 48 glittery paper - I am in Heaven!! Bought at Michaels for $24. I also grabbed some cute travel embellishments too, for $1.




Well that is that! I am off for foot surgery Thursday. Tomorrow is mine and Derek's 3rd wedding anniversary. We are going out for a fancy-schmancy dinner so I won't have too much more time to be crafty before the "big day."

I will be taking a small hiatus from my daily doings and blogging. Hopefully, I will be able to at least scrapbook soon!!

Wish me luck! Hopefully, I will see you all in a week or so!

Happy Tuesday! Have a wonderful week!
Deanne

Comments

Jen said…
Good luck and CONGRATS on the wedding anniversary!
Anonymous said…
Good luck Deanne!
~Sandi

Popular Posts