LV One

I have finally started our Las Vegas scrapbook. Derek, Mark, and myself drove down in April 2009.

LO 1 of 2: One of my favorite things we did was go to the Titanic Exhibit at the Luxor. It was truly a touching tribute to those that perished.



LO 2 of 2: We also went up to see the Strip at night on top of the Eiffel Tower at Paris Hotel:


I finally was able to use the date stamp I bought for one dollar, what a steal of a deal:



Details:


Ingredients:
paper - Creativity Inc, Epiphany - Life Is
brads - Making Memories

Happy Tuesday!!
Photobucket

Comments

Bonita Rose said…
gorgeous work.. wow... so beautiful!
Jingle said…
Love those gemstones!
Nancywithajones said…
awesomeeee I saw the titanic exhibit in memphis when it was here. it was amazing. so serene.
I have been to the luxor too that place rocked. love your pages.
Katie said…
Nice layouts, I love using tickets/recipets/etc on layouts, brings back memories from the trip!

Popular Posts