More floors...

The floors are finished - yippppppppeeeeeeee! Though the old carpet was soft it just doesn't compare to dark wood flooring *whistle, whistle*

In the end, it cost us approximately:
$600 for the flooring and edging
$300 for labor
$6 for walnut stain for the edging around the floor/fireplace

Our living room (13 x 13 feet) and dining room (12 x 9 foot) cost us a little of $900 CAD. Sooooo worth it.

Living room carpet taken out:



Crammed into the dining room:



Baby and her best friend "String" testing out the new floors:



Our big girl and "String". They have been inseparable for about 9 months now.


I will post the completed photos once I have all the furniture back in place. My foot is feeling better, but I still need to take many breaks.

Next on our "big to-do list" is our deck. It needs to be replaced. Hopefully we can save up enough money for next spring/summer. Bit by bit, we will get at it.

A big THANK YOU to my father-in-law!!!!!! We couldn't do any of this without you. And another THANK YOU to my mother-in-law, I would hire you as a helper anyday!!!

Happy Sunday! I am back to work tomorrow after being on sick leave for 4 1/2 weeks. I don't know if I remember how to work anymore!!

Deanne

Comments

Popular Posts