Let it *snow*

The Pink Elephant has another challenge! I thought this would be a great way to get started on Christmas cards. This is my first time entering, but I hope to keep going!

The challenge this week is Brown, Turquoise, and Neutral (#27).

Here is my entry:



Details:



Card Ingredients:
paper - Swirl Blue and everything else is scraps
embellishment - K&Company Christmas Cheer
brads - Making Memories

Happy Sunday!! I hope everyone has better weather than what we have here: LOTSA RAIN :(
Photobucket

Comments

Sheri Gilson said…
Very pretty!! Love the sparkly snowflake. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/
Sandy said…
such a beautiful card...I love the color combo and the snowflake looks fab...great work!
Anonymous said…
Lynne said; You'll love the challenge colors, Deanne. Your card looks spectacular. It's a joy viewing your blog.

Popular Posts