Goodie Bag

Hello everyone - I had planned to make and post a card last night, but the minute I got to my laptop looking for challenges, I went cross eyed. I was too tired so I played a couple computer games and watched tv - very, very productive, you know ;)

So tonight, I thought I better smarten up and make a card :)

Tonight's Challenges: 1. Charisma Cardz has a new fabby color challenge this week:

Pink, Brown, Cream, and Toffee

2. Cute Card Thursday challenge this week is anything "ALL NEW". I am using some of new products that I either got for Christmas or bought myself on Boxing Day. What is new?? The stamps, border punch, and ribbon :) This is my first time participating in this challenge, but I thought how fitting myself: I would label a lot of my cards "cute".

And here is my entry:




This ribbon was wrapped around a pair of fluffy pyjamas I bought over Christmas!! That was a great bonus - and I have a lot more too that I can use:




Not the best stamping but you get the point of what it says :)


Card Ingredients: Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Cuttlebug Happy Birthday folder; Recollections and studio g stamps; Craftsmart Black ink; Copic marker; Fiskars elegance and EK Success punches; random gems and pyjama ribbon.


Happy Thursday to all of you!! I will be back tomorrow with a new card :) I would like to apologize to all of you for my serious lack of commenting on all of your super duper work. You all have always been sooooooo kind to me that I need to make much more of an effect to get back into commenting. I used to get up early before work and spend at least 1/2 hour every morning commenting on other blogs - but I admit I have been lazy and tired lately. I promise I will get back into the swing of things shortly *promise*!
Photobucket

Comments

Sweet Momiji said…
Very awesome! Love the image and the ribbon! I keep EVERY ribbon piece I can get off things. LOVE Christmas...those pj's, lotion sets, and 'store-wrapped' boxes are the BEST! :)
Derek said…
You should have crafted with your actual PJs and saved the ribbon to WEAR :-)
I like the monkey - he looks like Curious George :-)
Trina said…
That is a gorgeous card!!
Sarah said…
Awesome. Way to re purpose some ribbon!!!!
Alissa said…
Very nice, that ribbon bow is fantastic.
Lynne said…
Dear Deanne; Your card is so adorable, and the color combo is fabulous. Your work is spectacular. I love Derek's comment. He's so cute, and he gave me a laugh. What a gem of a guy! Please take good care of yourself, and don't over do it. XOXO's
Dotty Jo said…
He's so cute Deanne, and i love how you used the colour combo! I got 'free' ribbon on some expensive chocolates over Christmas - it's a double treat! Jo x
Kelly said…
Deanne- your card has so many textures on it! soft, hard, rough, smooth- great job!! love the monkey (my dd has a fascination with them!LOL)
thanks for playing with Charisma cardz and the color challenge!
Jingle said…
I LOVE monkeys!!! This is great! I really love the way you do your bows, too! Beautiful!
:) I have a thing for monkeys! So super cute!
Sandy said…
Look at that cute little monkey and that fab bow...just gorgeous!
Juls said…
gorgeous! Cute image! and I love the added bling and how you have used the ribbon! Just stunning! Hugs Juls
Beth aka BR-T said…
This card is fantastic! Beth
Allison said…
cute card and image
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX
Sally said…
Great card. Love your ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Leanne said…
Absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Popular Posts