Lemons

Hmm - already Sunday - I need to retire so I can have the weekdays off too. There never seems enough time in a weekend to get everything done!! Oh well, only 25 more years then I can think about retirement LOL...


Today's Challenges: 1. Cupcake Craft Challenge wants to see "simple." I never enter one challenge twice, but when I was making my card, all I could think was "it doesn't get any simpler than this!" So with that said, I am entering this week's challenge again. I hope I don't get my hands slapped :)

2. Stampin' Royalty would like to "masculine." (what a great challenge!)

3. ABC Challenge wants to see "one paper." I did use one paper, but I also used coordinating cardstock, I hope that is okay.

4. Color Throwdown has a GREAT color combo:


5. Sketch Girl has this awesomely fab sketch:



And here is my entry:





Card Ingredients: Tim Coffey paper; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; delta creative stamp; Craft Smart Brick Red ink; Making Memories brads; random button and twine.

Happy Sunday! Thanks for stopping by and spending some time in my little corner of the world!! Take care!
Photobucket

Comments

Corie said…
Love this -- the colors are so FANTASTIC
What a great card! I love all of your layers... I'm a layer queen and can get enough:) The colours are perfect too:) Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!
Vel said…
Oh, this is fabulous! I love the colors, paper etc. and that it works for so many challenges. Go you!
~amy~ said…
excellent anniversary card...great choice of colors/papers! Love your take on the sketch!
Great work - thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty. Please come over and check out my blog candy this week www.stamperontheshore.blogspot.com
Fern said…
Hi Deanne, I love these colors!! Very pretty Card!!
Hey, I have something for you over on my blog... XXX
Harriet said…
I love your card and the colors you chose.... is beautiful and thanks for playing along with Sketch Girls sketch challenge....

Harriet
Brenda said…
love the colors and your layers are ALWAYS perfect!!!
hugs
Brenda
Brenda said…
love the colors and your layers are ALWAYS perfect!!!
hugs
Brenda
LeAnne said…
Well, this is just perfecto! I love that sketch (will have to check out that site) and your DP is perfect for our CTD colors! Thanks for playing!
This card is amazing. I love the layers and the colours you used. :-)
Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin’ Royalty!
Lorraine A said…
fabulous card :-) I love the paper and layout you used ,,, simply gorgeous ! :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x
Broni said…
This is definitely a great masculine card and a great paper to use for the color challenge! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!
Sarah said…
Great job! I love the design! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!
Lovely

Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Popular Posts