Ximenia :)

Happy Friday!!!! 'Tis again my favorite work week day :) And what a nasty day it has been, we have been hit with a terrible spring storm. Hope it is better on your end.

And to celebrate, I am using one of my favorite digis: Libby!!!

I put her in a fancy-pants pantsuit *heehee* And I always like to give a cute "hair barrette." You also may find that I do a LOT of paper piecing, for me, it is the easiest way to have all the colors go together. I have a very limited quantity of marker colors. (Hey sweetie!! My birthday is right around the corner *hint hint*)



So, what better way to use Libby but to use her in a wonderful sketch!! Today over at Practical Scrappers it is Sketch Friday.

This weeks awesome sketch was designed by Gloria (love it Gloria!):


And here is my Miss Libby card:



Card Ingredients: K&Co Citronella paper; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; DigiStamp Boutique image; Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder; Copic markers; Nestabilities Oval; EK Success fleur de lis border punch; American Crafts ribbon; Dress It Up buttons; random gems and twine.

******Practical Scrappers Design Team Call******
Are you interested in being a designer for Practical Scrappers?
We will have a new term beginning May 1st and lasting until July 31st. To apply please do the following:

1: Become a follower of Practical Scrappers
2: Sign up for the Practical Scrappers Message Board

3: Read the Design Team Guidelines available at the link on the Practical Scrappers sidebar

4: Email Christine at practicalscrappers@gmail.com with the following information: Your name, blog address, & message board name. Please also tell us if you have any other special talents including making videos or making sketches.
Deadline to apply is April 18th

Happy Friday Blog buddies!!!!! I am hoping to sit down this weekend and join some challenges - hope to see you around :) Oh, I also found some blog candy to share with you all - check out my blog this weekend to see!

Photobucket

Comments

This is so cute! Love the bright colors and of course, your bow!
Beth aka BR-T said…
What a striking card its so bold and fun! Beth
Derek said…
got it - markers for birthday - check! :-)
Fern said…
Deanne, what a cute card!!! Super sweet digi and the sketch layout at PS was perfect for it!!!! Hope your weather is getting better!!!! XXXX
Teri said…
This is super cute, Deanne! You always take such awesome bow-and-button photos. You must have an awesome camera! I just wanted to pop by and say THANK YOU so much for following me! I really admire your work so I'm super flattered that you decided to follow my blog. :)
JR Creations said…
Wow, love that ribbon, the colours are fabulous on it. Your cards always amaze me. You're fab!
Jenny T.

Popular Posts