Enjoy the Sweetness



Hi All!! Just a quick post tonight as I am trying to get a lot of cards done this weekend. I have to make up for what I have missed since I have been gone!!

I used Bugaboo's Bobblehead collection again, they are just so stinkin' adorable!!
Card Ingredients (same for all 4):
Bugaboo images; KI Memories papers; Recollections cardstock; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Stampendous! Kaleidoscope embossing powder; Circle Nestie; Celebrate It ribbon; Dress It Up buttons.


I made this set of cards for the following fabbie challenges:

Everyone is in the picture. It is like taking a family portrait - very hard to get everyone in and looking good ;)

Thanks for stopping by! See you all tomorrow!
Photobucket

Comments

~*Joni said…
Oh Deanne you are totally going to win all those challenges!! heehee! This set of cuties are tooo adorable, I love how each image has its own personality even though you used the same sketch! (Which by the way, I didn't even notice - heehee!) Love your choice of colors and papers, beautiful job! I would love an email with one of the fairies!!
Julia said…
Great set of cards! Love the colors, layout, digis & the bows :)
Rae Anne said…
And we think you're equally adorable Deanne! :D Your use of color never ceases to amaze me - Just WOW! :D MWAH!
Lynda said…
Ooooh what a lovely set of cards - those characters are fabulous!

Love Lynda xxx
Anonymous said…
Oh, wow, Deanne, these are stunning!! Thanks so much for sahring them with us at PTW and thanks for your lovely commenton my blog. Good luck in the challenges x

Popular Posts