StampFairy Challenge #3

ABC Christmas Blog Hop - please go {here}

Oh so sad - another Christmas over just like that. It was wonderful and I wish every day were Christmas :) I hope you all had a joyous weekend as well.

But it is back to business as usual *heehee*

It's another great start to the week as StampFairy Challenge has another new challenge and it is: Celebrate! Your card must have a sentiment of what you are celebrating.

I apologize that I didn't get to visit our entries last week as I was just so, so busy. I promise to visit each and every one of you this week.

I used darling Lenny, he can be found {here}:

He was originally made for New Year's, but I couldn't resist using him for a birthday card!


Card Ingredients:
StampFairy image; KI Memories papers; Recollections cardstock; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Square Nesties; Inkssentials Glossy Accents; Stampendous! Crystal Snow glitter; Celebrate It ribbon; Dress It Up button; hemp twine.



I made Lenny for the following challenges:

Enjoy your day!
Photobucket

Comments

Fabby card Deanne. Love the bright colours

Hugs Jane x
~amy~ said…
such a fun card...I always love your use of bright colors!
Love the colors, and the shining rim on the glass.
Hugs
Tanya
Oh, just realized you used my Pixie Cottage sketch too. Thanks Deanne, I am honored, you really rocked this sketch, but I think I am amongst your biggest fans group too. Thanks for playing with our Pixie Cottage Challenge, you got the Party theme in their too.
Hugs
Tanya
Sadilla said…
Gorgeous card! I like so much the colours you picked, and the image is very cute!
thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage
hugs
sadia
Unknown said…
Wow this is gorgeous Deanne, so colourful and bright. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas and wishing you all the best for the New Year. Hugs xxx
Lynne said…
Lenny is as cute as punch. Another fabulous creation in every way. Thanks a million for such a wonderful and memorable Xmas. Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!
Lisa said…
That is such a cute card! You make the cutest cards keep it up! :)
Anonymous said…
CUTE CUTE cute!! I so love the way you have coloured Lenny! and the paper piecing on his tie, and love the glossy accents on the glass too! hugs Samantha :0)
Sheri Gilson said…
Super cute!! Happy New Years!!
Hugs~Sheri
Sharon Basel said…
So darn cute Deanne! Little Lenny is all decked out in that fabulous paper pieced tie! Looks like he's ready to taste that delicious margarita - so tasty looking I wouldn't mind having one myself! Fantastic card with wonderful colors!
Hugs,
Sharon
Anne said…
What a amazing card! Love the colors and the lovely details. Your coloring looks perfect too =) Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Happy New Year!

Hugs, Anne
Caroline said…
Great Card!!! Love the paper piecing detail on the tie. Thanks for playing along with the creative card crew. Good luck!!
Caroline x
Fantastic card Deanne. Love the use of the string and the lovely fresh colours and patterns on the paper. A great celebration card and fab use of the sketch too.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
Sharon xx
CarlaKH said…
Awww how cute is this! Love that little bear. Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!

Popular Posts