SSW 105 - Sparkle Creations


Today's Ramblings: The sun finally came out!!! Thank goodness! It's funny how just a bit of sunshine can make things come alive, including the birds, my garden, and me!

Today's DT Challenge: A new Wednesday brings a new Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

This is my last DT post for SSW. I began on Sketch 43 in March 2010 and had an amazing time!! Thank you Arlana and the rest of the team for inspiring me every week!

Our Sponsor:
Sparkle Creations {rubber stamps} ...One lucky winner will win these two adorable rubber stamps:

Rollerblading Chloe

and Kitty Kat Josh


I used Swimming Lucy {found here}


When I picked out this image, I imagined her to have bright orange hair and fair skin. I'm sure she uses lots of sunscreen!
Card Ingredients:
Sparkle Creations stamp; Deja Views papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Copics; Square Nestie; Fiskars Threading Water border punch; Stampendous! Kaleidoscope embossing powder; Inkssentials Glossy Accents; Primas; Dress It Up buttons; orange floss.




SSW 105:
Now please remember to go give the rest of my teamies some love and don't forget to check out this week's sponsor:


Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Photobucket

Comments

~amy~ said…
sooooo cute!!!!
Kathie said…
Great minds think alike as soon as I saw this image I just new I had to have her. All those images and four of us doubled up. I love your Lucy I adore what you did with her hair it looks awesome. Great bright colours, I bought my ribbon and colourd my image round the ribbon. Sorry your leaving us butI know you'll be back to visit take care keep in touch and have a great weekend crafting.
Hugs
Kathie
Ohhh Deanne, you sure are going to be missed. You have been a wonderful part of our DT. Thanks so much for all you have done. I love your Lucy card especially with her bright red hair. Such a wonderful bright flower to set everything off.
Hugs to you, and hope you stop back often.
Nancy
Jingle said…
This is really fun! Love the bright, summery colors!
Gorgeous, I can feel the heat from here. We are finally getting sun to. I hope you enjoy the day. Popping her hair up was a great idea, and you always match the colors so well.
Hugs
Tanya R
Genevieve said…
Your sure are going out in style Deanne! Your card is gorgeous as always, love your style!
Best wishes, you'll be missed.

Tc
Genevieve
Brenda said…
love love love the colors!!!
hugs
Brenda
Linda Anderson said…
Okay girlie, you didn't pass this leaving thing by me first, because I would have said NO, YOU CAN'T!!!!! I will miss you. I always look forward to seeing your creations for SSW. And how ironic, you are ending almost with the same sketch you started at!! Well on to your card, it's wonderful! I love the orange hair and all the bright glorious summery colors. Behave and come back often!

Linda
Hello Deanne,
My heart is sad thinking about you not being on the SSW DT. I have always loved your bright, bright card! This week's card is no exception. This little bathing beauty has so much pizzazz! I love her red hair and all the bright colors surrounding her! I do want to wish you the best in all your endeavors and please stay in touch!
Many hugs! Judi
Jeannie said…
Deanne what will we do without you?! I can say I will miss your bright colors and fun and creative ideas with our sketches. Please do come back and visit us!

Your bathing beauty is just perfect and her popped up hair is just darling!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
love your card this week!! Very fun image--with perfect fun papers to match--good luck, sorry to just find you when you are just leaving!!
Lynne said…
Lucy is certainly enjoying the lazy days of summer. Your creation is once again magnificent.
Arlana 11426 said…
Oh Deanne I will miss your fun bright cards. You have been such a wonderful part of our team. I cant ever thanks you enough. Come back and play often. Your image is so adorable is week. I am loving all those colors. Have a sweet week. Arlana
Julia said…
A nice bright cheery summer card indeed! Great work! :)
melody said…
what a great take on the sketch...and wuv'n those bright cheery colors and yummy image!
best of luck in any upcoming endeavors ~ you'll be missed at SSW!

Popular Posts