Linda Ballet is a Dancing Machine:

Today's Ramblings: Good morning! Now how did it get to Thursday already? This week seems to be flying by (not that I am complaining!). Tomorrow is Friday and we all know how I LOVE/LIVE for the weekends!

Today I am sharing a cutie card with you all. I have had this image since its debut in January, but haven't had the chance to use it. I guess I was just waiting for the perfect Thursday :)

I started with Linda Ballet {found here}:
Linda Ballet


Dancing, dancing, dancing... She's a dancing machine!
Linda Ballet



Detail Shot:
Linda Ballet
Card Ingredients:
StampFairy digi; Recollections papers; Bazzill and Recollections cardstock; Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesties; Copics; Gelly Roll white pen; Fiskars Threading Water border punch; Celebrate It ribbon; Dress It Up buttons; hemp twine.

I made Linda Ballet for the following challenges:
Cupcake Craftroom - soft and sweet
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Little Red Wagon - critters!
For Fun Challenges - anything goes
Creative Card Crew - best foot forward (shoes)
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations - buttons/bows
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - use sketch #113:


Well I better toot-a-loo off to work. Have a wonderful Thursday.

**********
EEK!!! I almost forgot.... my winner from the Surprise Virtual Birthday Blog Hop is...

#27: Marie B. said...

Neat card, and happy birthday to Gerda! :)


Please go {here} to claim your prize!



Comments

Jingle said…
This is just absolutely adorable!
Anita said…
Deanne, this is gorgeous! She looks perfect with those papers and layout too.
Helen Dooley said…
This is beary cute! I do love how you matched the ribbon. TOo Cute. Thanks for playing along on FOr fun.
How super creative! Love the matching ballet ribbon tied perfectly of course.
Hugs
Tanya
Angi Barrs said…
Gorgeous colors and little Linda is just so sweet. :)
Danni said…
Oh my is this ever so cute and just plain darling!
nessy said…
oh just too sweet!! lovely in pink too!!
vanessa xx
Jeannie said…
Gorgeous coloring, and perfect papers and ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Oh my goodness Deanne, you have done it again...this is just precious!! I love every little detail. Everything is perfecto!
Hugs, Nancy
Linda Anderson said…
Oh so cute Deanne!!!!! Adorable image (comes with the name, right??!!!!). That ribbon is the ultimate perfect finishing touch too!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda
Kathie said…
OMG Girl I just love your new blog look and of course your photo it's amazing and so is your wonderful card you just can't stay away from your special friends. I do love your card very cute and I just adore your colours you've used just so so perfect. Also love all your pretty embellishments. Great job and thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Kathie SSW-DT
Lynne said…
Musical paper, ballet slipper ribbon,etc. I'm amazed and impressed. So remarkable!
debby4000 said…
Gorgeous beautiful card, love the adorable image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby
Tracey said…
Wonderful card Deanne, so cute & girly (my favourite sort).
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Christine said…
She is so cute and the matching ribbon is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week!
Joanne said…
I love your little critter card! Too sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo
Anne said…
Wow, such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cupcake. Hugs x
Very Beary Pretty! And I love the changes to your blog! I was wondering why the images are bigger? Did you change over to the newer blogger version? I'm kinda scared to try it. Please check my blogspot and leave me an answer somewhere about what new changes you made. I could use a little kick start. Thanks for sharing your great blog.
Cheers, Vicki victorialavender.net
mrsk06 said…
Hi deanne! This is one super sweet card! Thanks playing along with Cupcake Craftroom's August Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Hugz Sal x
Genevieve said…
So so cute Deanne! I love the ribbon & the musical background. Hope you are well. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve DT
crafty amy said…
What a cutie :D That twine is a perfect touch!
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx
Kathy D. said…
love how you paper pieced her skirt and shoes!! Too cute!
Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges! Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted!
Arlana 11426 said…
Such a berry sweet bear. Love your fun colors and the music paper. We miss you. HUGS Arlana@SSW!!!

Popular Posts