Butterfly Hugs:

Good morning all.  I hope you had a great weekend, they always seem to fly by so fast in a blink of an eye.  

I was able to spend some time in the craft room.  One card turned out fine and the other I am starring at and can't figure out what went wrong.  I think I over cluttered it and I need to do some surgery on the silly thing:)

Needless to say, I will only be sharing the one card with you today:
Card Ingredients:  Stamper's Anonymous butterfly stamp;  CraftSmart Black ink;  Echo Park Times & Seasons papers;  Bazzill cardstock;  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder;  Vanilla Smooch Spritz;  BasicGrey wood button;  Doodlebug bakers twine;  Recollections gems.  Tools:  sewing machine.

I made this butterfly card for the following challenges:  Stampin' Sisters in Christ - who I really am (my new style);  Sentimental Sundays - dry embossing with sentiment;  Chocolate, Cards & Coffee - thinking of you/missing you;  Sweet Sunday Sketch - sketch #151


Well that is it for another Monday - the last Monday of January!  What a month - it has been good in so many ways!  Hopefully February will be much the same :)

Photobucket

Comments

Clare said…
Hi Deanne!!. Don't worry hun I reckon we all get cards like that, I just don't share those one's lol. Mind you I think that we are our own worst critics. Well you certainly had no problems with this beautiful card!!! the colours are stunning. The greens, turqouis and brown looks stunning together. The butterfly is so pretty and the button with the twine finishes it off perfectly. As always your stitching is perfect and so neat. Hugs Clare xxx
SAMARA said…
Deanne = the colors on this are crazy gorgeous as is the image and your sewing and surrounding papers. Thanks for coming to SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS. Luv Samara
Carissa said…
Wow! Everything about this card is just gorgeous.
Hugs, Carissa
Joanne said…
Lovely, lovely card! The colors are great and I really like the papers you used. Also LOVE the stitching! Very nice! So glad you played along with us at CC&CC. Aloha, Joanne.
Lynne said…
Beautiful card, Deanne!
Jennipher said…
Very pretty. Love the stitching. Thanks for playing at Sentimental Sundays.
Lisa Elton said…
Beautiful colors and patterns! Love the row of bling ;)
Sherry Kushibab said…
Your card caught my eye over at Stampin Sisters in Christ. A very lovely card...the colors are just fabulous and the layout and fine details are terrific, glad I stopped by to take a closer look.
Karen Giron said…
How beautiful! I love this large butterfly and all the bright and happy colors!
Kristine said…
BEAUTIFUL! Wow, loving those colors and b-fly and banner. Lovely together! Thanks for playing at Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenges again this week ~ we love havin' ya! *Ü*
Archana Joshi said…
Such a treat to see this card. Love these colors and how you stitch the border. Thanks for playing along with us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.

Popular Posts