Dachshund:



Good morning all!  Seriously Wednesday again?!?!?  Wow - time is just flying by!

StampFairy is sponsoring Creative Inspirations' Swirls and Pearls challenge.

Okay, so here's the scoop:  I was having an issue with my printer (now fixed) and was in a bit of a pickle, so to speak.  So I recycled an old card that I just was NOT happy with and created a new card!  I hope you all like the new card better than the first as well :)

Out with the OLD (using Toby Angel)...

and in with the NEW, with a bit of shabby/vintage:
Card Ingredients:  StampFairy digi;  Bo Bunny papers;  Recollections cardstock;  Copics (E0000, E000, E00, E29, R20, BG000);  Gelly Roll white pen;  Studio G sentiment;  CraftSmart Teal, Chocolate, and Gold inks;  recycled flower;  Making Memories brad;  Martha Stewart Mica tinsel glitter and Crystal glitter;  Recollections pearls.  Tools:  sewing machine.


I made Toby for the following challenges:  Simon Says - spots and/or stripes;  Daring Card Makers - color combo;  The Shabby Tearoom - vintage boudoir (colors with a sewing theme);  Sketches by Carly - sketch #47





Please have a great Wednesday and thanks, as always, for coming to visit.


Photobucket

Comments

Melissa Bove said…
Beautiful card! I love that sweet Toby Angel! Both cards are great but the new one is fabulous!!

Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room and the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa
Jessie said…
I love both but I think the new card is my fave!
Jingle said…
This is a very cute card!
Julie said…
How adorable. Love the stitching all athe colors. Love the way you used Carly's sketch. Thanks for joining us at SBC
Hugs,
Julie
Unknown said…
Wow I love this Deanne, Toby is so cute .. but even the other card was gorgeous.. different style, love them both :)
Annette said…
OMW, the old card was gorgeous, but the new card is just amazing. It seems more your style too, for instance I can see it is a "Deanne" card immediately !! Stunning papers, I love it. Annette xx
Kristine said…
Hi Deanne!! This is UBER CUTE!! Love your new take with him... the colors, the stitching, it's all wonderful!! I especially ((♥)) him with this sketch, of course I'm a bit partial as Carly's my daughter, lol. Thanks so much for playing at SKETCHES BY CARLY this week!! Good luck!

P.S. That's funny- I cover my blog with smilies like this -> *Ü* teeheee.
Fabulous card, really cute! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x
Superb, still loving your style in 2012.
Hugs,
Tanya
Lynne said…
I loved the old Toby Angel with all the silver swirls and gemstones, color combo, etc. But your new Toby Angel is beautiful in other ways. Both lovely creations!
Carissa said…
This is stunning. Such pretty papers and a beautiful layout. Hugs, Carissa
Kathy W. said…
So pretty, I love the shabby/vintage look. Thanks for playing with us at Sketches by Carly.
Heather said…
They are both fabulous Deanne, it's s
wonderful now you have converted and I love the colours and stunning details.

So happy you could join us the Simon Says Stamp challenge
love
Heather xx
So cute! I like the colors and the stitchs... Very lovely!
Thanks for playing with us at Sketches by Carly!

Popular Posts