Oh Christmas Tree:

Good morning.  I have been struggling with a card for the last two days so I set it aside and do what I do best:  cleaning and organizing.  I don't think my craftroom has been this clean in long time.  

Once my room was gleaming and sparkly, I pulled out my arch nemeses and gave it my best shot with what I had.

This is my first Christmas card of the year - I hope I don't have this kind of trouble every time!

Card Ingredients:  House Mouse stamp, Craftsmart Black ink, Echo Recollections papers, DCWV and Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor Pencils {email me for complete list}, Circle and Labels 3 Nesties, Inkssentials Glossy Accents, My Mind's Eye burlap, Dress It Up buttons, Doodlebugs bakers twine.  Tools:  sewing machine, blending stumps, mineral spirit.

I made this Christmas card for the following challenges: Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas, Christmas Inspirations - sentiment, layers, white,  CSAYL - anything Christmas, 52 Christmas Card - buttons and bows, Glitter Geeks - stitching, Sunday Sketch - sketch:

Okay, I think that is it for today.  Please have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

Comments

CARLA PREDIGER said…
OH!!! This is gorgeous! Loved it!!!! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope to see you again soon .
Patricia Chalas said…
This is so Pretty. Thank you so much for playing with us over at CSAYL!!
Carol C said…
Fabulous card, I love the image, soooo cute :D Thanks for joining us at The Glitter Geeks this week, Carol x
Brigitte said…
What a sweet image!!! I love your colouring and the way you cut the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte
pat said…
SWEET card!! love the image and the sketch is perfect..thanks for joining us this week at CCC.
Mynn xx said…
This is absolutely GORGEOUS! LOVE the glossy light--your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)
Lynne said…
Super cute creation, Deanne!
Jacqueline said…
So cute - I love this card. Thanks so much for playing along this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx
Linda Walsh said…
I love little mice on holiday cards. They're so cute! Thanks for playing with CSAYL!
StephC said…
So cute! Love the image and colors. It's nice to have you joining us at the CCC again! Missed ya! ;)
Vicki Fraser said…
such an adorable stamp, love the colours and the sewing and the - well i could go on and on! lol
Unknown said…
Awsome creation Deanne .What a fabulous card I love this one , great colours and that image is super well done.
Hugs Elaine
CraftyNess said…
I do love a bit of House Mouse - they always bring a smile to my face :) - fab card - thanks for joining the glitter geeks challenge this week x
Pia S said…
Love the bright colors and the texture and stitching on this card. And the image is just adorable!
paper fun said…
I want to warm up with that light with them. They are so cute and your card is lovely.

tha;nks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Mari
Magali said…
Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges this month!
Candace said…
This is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Hugs!!
Clare said…
Well done Deanne on the start of your Christmas cards. I have managed to do 10 so far but only because I am in a fortnightly Christmas card club. I'm quite enjoying doing them throughout the year as it doesn't seem quite so daunting. Also by the time I do get them all finished normally (usually Christmas Eve lol) I have just had enough and am so over it. It's a gorgeous House Mouse card hun. Always best to walk away from it when struggling as you never end up happy with it. I always find doing something else crafty like cleaning or sorting out stash helps. I usually end up finding something I forgot I had which inspires me with the card!!!. I'm sure you won't struggle everytime Deanne. Hugs Clare xxx

Popular Posts