Polka Dot Dolls:

Good morning all!  I hope the weather has been good to you.  We have been having some terrible early Summer storms, in fact while I was making this card I was praying that the power wouldn't go out :)  But all was/is well and we can finally cool off with a nice cool breeze this morning.

Oh how I LOVE polka dots.  Really I do.  Small dots, medium dots, large dots.  In fact I need to buy more polka dot paper, I can never really have enough!

I used this sweet little Nesters doll and paper pieced her in lots of polka dots :)

Card Ingredients:  Clear Dollar Stamps digi, Echo Park Dots & Stripes papers, Recollections cardstock, Prismacolor Pencils (email me for complete list), Celebrate It ribbon.  Tools:  EK Success corner punch, sewing machine.

I made this doll card for the following challenges:  Ribbon Carousel - paper piecing/ribbon, My Craft Spot - hot summer colors, Use Your Stuff - stitching, retro sketches - sketch:

Have a wonderful day - thanks for the visit!

Photobucket

Comments

Jingle said…
This is so cute! I love it!
GiGi said…
This is adorable! I love the great colors and stitching! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
Barbara said…
that card is just the cutest card!
Thanks for playing along this week on the Use Your Stuff challenge. Hope to see you again.
Tracey said…
I love Russian dolls & I love your card Deanne!
Gorgeous bright colours too :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx
Lynne said…
Such a unique, cute idea for your card creation!
Aixa M. said…
Beautiful! Great stitching!
Gwen said…
This is so cute! Love it. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
JenMarie said…
Oh so super cute! LOVIN' the polka dots!!
Laurel said…
Great job with the paper piecing. This is such a happy card! Thanks for playing at RCC.
Kate said…
What a fabulous card! I love the fun, bright colours and your stitching is impeccable!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Cute card! Love the stitching! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Popular Posts