Mr. Monkey Wishes:

Please scroll down for my Papercraft Star post or go here.

This week's challenge is Anything Goes at All That Scraps.  But please do remember, your project must include an image by CC Designs (including Amy R, Mashi's Muffins, Sweet November, Lil Lads & Lolitas, and Webbie's Words) that can be found at All That Scraps Store.

I used sweet lil Mr. Monkey again because, well, just look at hime - he's adorable!! 

My intention was to use more of my cute mustache paper but once I paper pieced his fur it just got too busy, so I decided on plain cardstock and put a bit of mustache paper on the inside (which reads "Happy Birthday"):

Card Ingredients:  C.C. Designs stamp, Stampendous! sentiment stamps, Craftsmart Black ink, MME papers (inside), me & my BIG ideas fur paper, Prismacolor pencils, Recollections cardstock. Tools:   mineral spirits and blending stumps, Simon Says Banner die, EK Success Corner punch.

I made this card for the following challenges:  Cards for Men - animals, Pause Dream Enjoy - outdoor critters, Card Crafter's Circle - masculine,  Less is More - sketch:




Have a super wonderful day!  Cheers.

Photobucket

Comments

Lynne said…
When I saw your card, it put a smile on my face instantly. Super cute!
Chrissie said…
This is great fun Deanne!
It's a really striking card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
mum of two said…
How fabulous! That monkey is absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Outdoor Critters challenge.
Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle
Purple Monkey Moments
Janis Lewis said…
Oh my funness! Love the mustache! Thank you for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see if your project entry was highlighted and linked to your blog!
PDE Challenge Page on Facebook
:) Janis
Ros Crawford said…
He really is so cute!! love your card
Angi Barrs said…
Awwww he is so sweet. Love his stash!
Sara S. said…
This is ADORABLE! Love the paper piecing! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle.

Popular Posts