Sunshine:


Good morning all - happy Wednesday to you. 

This week's challenge at Papercraft Star is "let the sun shine in" (include a sun):



You can see I cheated just a smidge.  I suppose I don't technically have a sun on my card, but I have yellow, and the word sunshine, and an oval "sun" that looks like a... sun.  Have I convinced you yet?????


Card Ingredients:  MME Everything title,  MME papers, DCWV cardstock, Martha Stewart Goldenrod glitter, Recollections gems.  Tools:  EK Success Corner punch, sewing machine.

I made this card for the following challenge:  CAS on Sunday - sketch:





 
 
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamie's beautiful creations:
 Allisa
Anitra
Jan
Ros

Please have a warm and wonderful day!  Thanks for the visit!



Photobucket

Comments

Ros Crawford said…
It looks very sunny to me!! Perfect!
Jingle said…
Gorgeous! I love this design!
Desire Fourie said…
This is just so cheerful and yes I remember the lovely song.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}
Angi Barrs said…
FABULOUS! Love the happy yellow!
Nancy said…
This card would..."Make me Happy when skies are gray"...that is for sure...lol.....Thanks for joining the girls and I @ CAS on Sunday!
Sue Lelli said…
Deanne, LOVE your sentiment focal point! And all of the extra bling! Sunny card!
Sleepy Stamper said…
I am convinced! Seeing this card makes me think of sunshine. As a matter of fact I need to go put on some shades to really appreciate this beauty:')
Hugs,
Anitra
Allisa said…
Fun card and I am totally convinced it is a sun!

Popular Posts