Floppy Disk:


Hi all!  I am in the middle of packing up the house every moment I get (we move next week!), but I am still trying to get into my craft room for a little crafty time.

I made another CAS thank you card:



I warmed up the heat gun and even did some embossing.

Card Ingredients:
Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp! Give Thanks
Inks: VersaFine Onyx
Papers:  BasicGrey Hipster
Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections
Bits/Bobs: Kelly Purkey alpha stickers, Stampendous! Onyx embossing powder, MME brad
Tools: EK Success Corner punch, embossing gun


I created this card for the following challenges:  CAS-ual Fridays - embossing, retro sketches - sketch






Have a super wonderful Wednesday!  Cheers!

Photobucket

Comments

Annette said…
Wow, thinks happen fast in Canada. In the UK it takes at least a couple of months to get thought all the legal shenanigans to sell a house. Hope all goes well hun.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Jingle said…
This is awesome! So super cute!
Deb said…
Love the woodgrain background! Awesome card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Cool card!!

Love from The Netherlands,
Leintje*

Popular Posts