Merry Monday 112:


Merry Monday all! 

This week, Karren has chosen the theme of using a Santa hat on your card.


I thought I would try the angle layout that seems to be rather trendy right now, so happy I tried it!
I went with super traditional colours and am happy how my Santa hat card turned out :)

 


I created this card for the following challenge(s):
Jingle Belles - red and green



As always, don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies super fantastic creations at Merry Monday.

Photobucket

Comments

Love the woodgrain, design, stitching, cool sequins, just all around cool yule card!!!
Jingle said…
This is very cute! I love the paper piecing you did!
JoAnn said…
Love the sentiment on your card and the cute Santa hat. The angled layer looks great.
JoAnn said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margaret said…
this is a fun design ~ love the sentiment
Kristie Goulet said…
I love your angled layer with the stitching, Deanne! Great card. Have a great week!
Karren said…
Fab card, Deanne! The traditional colors and the very crisp white background go so well together and I love those angles!
KimCreate said…
Super card! You have got that modern trendy style down to a "T". Really like this.
Katie Melhus said…
I love the "angled hunk" look - and you've rocked it here :) Greatness as always Deanne!
What a great sentiment, Deanne! LOVE the bright pattern paper, too - super cute!
Bonnie said…
I LOVE this paper, Deanne! It's so festive! And the sentiment and Santa hat are lookin' good at an angle! Have a great week!
SmilynStef said…
Love how you highlighted your texty sentiment ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.
BrendaB said…
I love this card! That little Santa hat is such a cute accent for your sentiment!
Notes by Nina said…
Fantastic card Deanne, I love that sentiment.
lauren bergold said…
loooooooooove that FAB angle, the super-cuuuute hat, the choice of papers! love every single thing about this, actually! thanks for rockin' the red and green with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Popular Posts