08.24.14:

Hi all!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend so far.  It is a cold, miserable day outside - which equals a perfect day crafting!!

Today I am sharing a CAS card, which came together rather quickly.  I sponged on the Simon Says Stamp! Moroccan stencil to create the background and gave my little Reverse Confetti lemon/limes some sponged ink shading.  I then finished the whole thing off with a Simon Says Stamp! sentiment and cut with a Reverse Confetti die.

I was going to add some embellishments, but decided to keep it simple.



I created this card for the following challenges:
The Card Concept - today my style is clean and simple

The Paper Players - sketch

AAA Cards - stencils


Have a super day - cheers!!!!

Photobucket

Comments

Angela said…
Deanne, your card is so bright and sweet and lovely! Thank you so much for joining AAA Cards AND The Card Concept!
Emily Lauritzen said…
Love the simple card! The shading on the lemon/lime is perfect!!
<3 Emily L.
Linda Beeson said…
Love that sweet little background. So glad you could play along at AAA Cards
Mike said…
The wood "frame" is brilliant! It's the perfect "crate" to frame the lemons! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players!
Anonymous said…
Love the sponging on the lemons - it creates a great texture and the wooden frame is gorgeous! Cx
Jane said…
Great stencilled background. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
~amy~ said…
I super LOVE this Deanne!
Kay Miller said…
Such a delicious and fun card! I Just love the bright sunny colors and those cute lemons! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept! :)
Neat!! What a "feel good" card. Fabulous lemons and stencil details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at AAA Cards. Cheers, Victoria Lavender
Ardyth said…
What a fun bright card - I love the shading on the fruit! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept!
Kim Heggins said…
Such a fun card...I love your lemon and the wonderful background that you created, so pretty. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.
Deanne, this is beautiful! I love the wood frame for the lemons and the stenciling and sponging is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players! XX
Kristie Larsen said…
fun card! I love the sponging in the background. great details! Thanks for playing at TCC!

Popular Posts