Watercolour Thank You:


Good morning all!  Happy Saturday!

I thought I would bring out my watercolours today and created an ombre effect by adding more water to my paints as I went along.  I created some texture with My Favorite Things Diagonal Stripes stencil and Ranger Texture Paste.  I added Reverse Confetti Tag Me and Double Edge Scalloped Border Confetti Cuts and finished it all off with some stitching and Doodlebug enamel dots.  The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Many Thanks collection stamped with Onyx Black VersaFine.





I created this card for the following challenges:

CAS(E) this Sketch


Inkspirational



Thanks for the visit - cheers!!!

Photobucket

Comments

Annette said…
Lovely card, and a lovely shape too. Love the blue wash.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Petra Swart said…
Lovely card, Deanne!!!!
Shauna said…
Wow... I love this card! So many elements, but such a clean design. The texture paste is a beautiful addition, along with the stitching and border punch. Also, your ombre is perfect! I am so happy to have you join us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna
Hannelie said…
I love the soft blues!
A complete opposite of the graphic look of the sketch... so refreshing... I LOVE this!
Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch this week!
Jingle said…
This is so pretty! Love the blue!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is gorgeous! I love your fabulous take on the sketch!
Marina said…
How lovely this is - the stitching is exquisite. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina
donna mikasa said…
Such a cool take on the sketch! Love your watercolored ombré design!

Popular Posts