RC Sprinkling of Fun:


Hi all!  Happy Tuesday to you.  I took the day off from work and spent my time in the craftroom today - yeah me!!

So today I started with some of my favourite products from Reverse Confetti including Donut You Know and Tag Me Confetti Cuts.  The sentiment is from Donut You Know and stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  I finished it all off with American Crafts twine and Studio Calico clothespin.  The paper is MME Wood and old stash from Bo Bunny's Smoochable collections (discontinued).

I used cork for my little doughnuts which I thought gave a realistic look to them!  



I created this card for the following challenge: 

Curtain Call




Well that is it for me today!  I hope you enjoy your Tuesday!  It's back to work for me tomorrow, got to pay the bills!  Cheers all!



Comments

Georgiana said…
Definitely yummy looking! Great idea to use the cork.
Bananastamper said…
This is so fun! Love the fabulous colour combo you used.
Hooray for the day off, hope it was wonderful!
Shanna :)
~amy~ said…
SWEET & pinned :)
Monika/Buzsy said…
Fantastic card Deanne. Those donuts look amazing. Love the textures and the colorful sprinkles. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.
Amy Sheffer said…
This looks SO delicious, Deanne! Love what you've done with the Curtain Call challenge!
Marisa said…
Darling and a great use of the RC goodies. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.
Tracey McNeely said…
Deanne your card work so well with the inspiration and your donuts are so yummy! Thank you for sharing with us at t he Curtain Call!

Popular Posts