Merry Monday 152:

Secound post of the day (what?!?!) - go here for The Challenge post.

Hi all!  Happy Monday to you!  Another week has gone by and we almost are in April!!  Spring weather is starting to visit and I couldn't be happier =)

This week at Merry Monday, Kristie has chosen the theme of using LIME, TURQUOISE, and WHITE on your Christmas card:


Now if you know me, I would be all over such a challenge.  And I was (and I am!).  LOVE me some non-traditional Christmas colours.

I started with My Favorite Things Herringbone Brick stencil sponged with Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue ink.  I used Reverse Confetti's Tag Me and Circle 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts with Paper Smooches Christmas Words 2 wise die.  I finished it all off with some Celebrate It ribbon and Studio Calico Green and MME Teal enamel dots.





As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations

Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!




Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Fabulous colours! Jo x
Irish Cherokee said…
Just love the bright, cheerful colors in this card. The card says spring all the way. Love it.

Blessings
Jim
Brenda said…
Deanne, I LOVE this card! It makes me smile.
Kristie Goulet said…
LOVE this, Deanne! You totally rocked these colors. Have a great week!
Bonnie said…
I can tell you love non-traditional Christmas colors, Deanne! You do them so well! Love the stenciled background and the sweet tag! Hope you have a great week!
Liz Williams said…
Absolutely fabulous way to use these fun colors.
Karren said…
These colors are so "you" Deanne and you've done a wonderful job with them! Love the stenciled background - perfect backdrop for that gorgeous tag.
Your sponging is superb and your card is awesome with the colors!
What a delightful card, Deanne! Love that word die and your fabulous design! Hope you're week is going great!
Notes by Nina said…
So cute, I love the layers and details.
Unknown said…
I love your background and your layers ! These weeks colours are awesome on your card !
KimCreate said…
Such a pretty modern card. Love it!
Wendy said…
SO pretty, Deanne! Love everything about your card especially that tag! The colors just pop too! :)

Popular Posts