MFT Thoughts of You:


Hello, hello!  Another crazy busy week, but I managed to hop into the craftroom today (on the hottest day of the year I might add).  

I started with My Favorite Things Die-namics Horizontal Stitched StripsBlueprints 13 and Blueprints 21.  The beautiful floral stamps are from MFT's Watercolor Flowers which I stamped in Stampin' Up! Marina Mist, Soft Sky and Memento Nautical Blue.   I added some vellum, American Crafts twine, Freckled Fawn neon dew drops, and Studio Calico clothespin.  The MFT Essential Sentiment is also stamped in Stampin' Up! Marina Mist.




I created this card for the following challenges:



Well that is it for me today - enjoy what is left of your weekend!  Cheers!



Comments

Lisa Lara said…
Now that is so beautiful Deanne. I love the vellum and pop of yellow.
Claire said…
Love this! More for my wish list - those stitched panels are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q!
Annette said…
Love it Deanne. I love the vellum and the twine.
Veronica Z said…
Deanne your card is so beautiful! Those colors are fabulous together! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

Popular Posts