Stitched Thanks:


I am on a roll today!  I have been loving sitting in my craftroom today as I moved the portable air conditioning unit in with me.  Such a relief!  And my brain can think now!

You may have noticed my new obsession of using the stitched frames from My Favorite Things Blueprints.  I haven't stopped using them since they came in the mail!  And I have more on the way - yippeee!!!!



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Mint Macaron, Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand, Stampin' Up! Basic GrayCanson XL Watercolor paper
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 24Reverse Confetti Big Chevron Pretty Panels Confetti Cut, Paper Smooches Thanks Wise Die




I made this card for the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches















The Paper Players












Thanks for the visit!  Cheers all!








Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Oh I do love those stitched frames too! Mahesh,colors are wonderful together! Such a pretty card! Glad you shared it at FMS!
stampwithsandy said…
Wowww Deanne, you rocked these colors! I'm kind of obsessed with stitched frames lately too, and your focal die cuts are awesomely cool. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at The Paper Players!
Jen Mitchell said…
So clean and crisp! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Unknown said…
Oh Deanne! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card! The layers, the die-cutting, and you ROCKED the color challenge! Thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us at The Paper Players Challenge this week!
Deanne - this card is just amazing! I love your choice of dies - so elegant and perfect for the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
Debbie said…
Super card Deanne! I wasn't too sure about that sketch but I really like what you did with it!

Popular Posts