Busy Streets:


Happy Sunday all!  I hope you have been enjoying your weekend.  Hard to believe Summer is slowly slipping away!  Is it okay to say that I am just fine with that?  I love Winter too =)


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay, Canson XL Watercolor paper
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20, MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13, Reverse Confetti Chevron Pretty Panel Confetti Cuts, My Favorite Things Die-namics Horizontal Stitched Strips
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Many Thanks
Inks - Stampin' Up! Old Olive
Others - My Favorite Things Stencil Grid, Ranger Texture Paste, MME Teal enamel dots, Doodlebug Limeade Sprinkles



I created this card for the following challenges:

The Paper Players

















Freshly Made Sketches
















CAS-ual Chic









Well that is it for me - enjoy the rest of your weekend!  Cheers all!




Comments

Deanne, this is just amazing! I love the embossing paste and the fun tags! You made my colors shine! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX
~amy~ said…
super gorgeous...love how you were able to incorporate all those challenges!
Linda Callahan said…
These die cuts are so cute! Love that embossing paste in the background! Adorable card! Glad you joined us at FMS!
Jen Brum said…
Such a beautiful card! Love that embossed background! Such great colours! Love all the different dies you've used! So fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
LeAnne said…
EEEEEK, I love this! How cool are all your diecuts, and that embossed background is amazing! Thanks for sharing this at the Players this week! VERY creative!
Kylie Bertucci said…
So gorgeous! What a wonderful card using the sketch and the colours. Wow!
Such a simple and chic card! I love it! The texture paste (background) is a nice touch!
stampwithsandy said…
Deanne, I love all your creations and this one is no exception! Love the texture of the embossing paste combined with the shine of the enamal dots. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!
Susanne Rose said…
Very chic card! Thank you for entering the CAS-ual Chic Challenge this month. Hugs, Susanne.
Deanne,
I sat and stared at this card for a while now, trying to find the right words to describe my feelings.
I always love to see clean and well composed cards like this one, but this time I am truly speechles! Your card is so full of interest point that I do not know what I love most about it!
This is a clear example that you can mix medium and still stay classy and clean!

I LOVE every bits of this card!


Thank you for taking part of the CAS-ual Chic monthly challange!
Stay Happy, Stay Creative!
Zoey ( www.scrapsaurus.blogspot.com )

Popular Posts