Chik Chak:


Happy Saturday all!  Where on earth did this week go... in fact, where on earth did August go??

I had planned to enter my card in the monthly Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try, but unfortunately I was shy by 12 hours.  Again, where did August go?!?!?


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon, Stampin' Up! Cajun Craze, Stampin' Up! Tangerine Tango, Stampin' Up! Pool Party, 
Canson XL Watercolor paper
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 24Reverse Confetti Petals 'n Posies Confetti Cuts, Reverse Confetti Woodgrain Confetti Cuts, Reverse Confetti Circle 'n Scallops Confetti Cuts
Stamps - Reverse Confetti Posted Note Sentiments
Inks - Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon

Others - American Crafts twineStudio Calico clothespinDoodlebug Beetle Black Sprinkles

I created this card for the following challenge:


Colour Me...!
















Have a super fantastic Saturday - cheers all!!!  Thanks for the visit!






Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
I LOVE this card soooooooo MUCH!!!
Jinny Newlin said…
Oh, so pretty, Deanne! Love all your layers here, especially that woodgrain panel, and your little clothespin is the perfect finishing touch!

Popular Posts