Mr. Moose:


Happy Sunday all!  I was sitting in my craftroom this morning thinking to myself:  Wow!  Christmas is just around the corner and I don't have nearly enough Christmas cards - time to get crack-a-lacking!!

Now I know I cheated a bit with not colouring Marley Moose, but the last time I coloured (which was a tiny reindeer, seen here), my wrist got rather sore again.  Sooo - health before crafting (boooo!) which equals a cute striped Marley!





I created this card for the following challenge:

As You See It



















Thanks for stopping by - have a great day!  Cheers all!




Comments

AO Creations said…
Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at As You See It, good luck!!! Amy DT
Heather Cooper said…
I rather like your striped moose! And I love all the other colours and whimsical elements on your card! Thanks for playing along this week at As You See It Challenges.
Amanda said…
Such fun Christmas colours and I think the layers look amazing.Thanks for playing with us at AYSI.
Amanda said…
Such fun Christmas colours and I think the layers look amazing.Thanks for playing with us at AYSI.

Popular Posts