Skipping Stones October Guest:

Hi all!  I am super happy to be a part of the Skipping Stones Design team for the month of October!  

I just love the Skipping Stones Design mission statement:  To help papercrafters share the gift of laughter one stamp at a time.

Not only do they have laughter stamps, but all sorts of fun and stamps!

Today I created a simple card using Victorian Summer.  Now I know it's Autumn and everyone (including myself!) is switching gears towards Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I saw this feather and couldn't wait to use it!!

I started by stamping the feather onto watercolour paper in teal and mint and then gave them a quick spritz with the water bottle (easy peasy)!!  Once the paper had dried, I then stamped that beautiful feather in gold (and sentiment) and heat embossed.  Viola!  Simple and fun!





Please come check out Skipping Stones Design blog here as there is SO MUCH talent - it will blow your socks off!



Comments

Teresa Kline said…
I am so luv this card, gorgeous Deanne! welcome, what an honor it is to have you with us this month!

sparkle & shine *~*

Popular Posts