Colour Me #97:



Hi all!  This week at Colour Me...! we are using "real red, old olive" + neutral as our colours!  So pretty!!


I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints, then added Reverse Confetti Triple Chevies Confetti CutsNorth Pole Wishes Confetti Cuts and Tag Me, Too Confetti Cuts.  I also used Reverse Confetti's North Pole Wishes sentiment.



I also created this card for the following challenge:

Happy Little Stampers


















Have a super fantastic Wednesday!  Cheers all!








Comments

Lesley said…
Oh! I love this!! SO pretty!
Birgit said…
What fun colors on this fabulous Christmas card!! A great take on the November sketch. Thanks for playing along with Happy Little Stampers this month!!
sue t. said…
This is soooooo much fun and I recognized your reverse confetti touches! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers sketch!!
Unknown said…
Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love how there are so many beautiful details, but it's not overwhelming at all. :)
Anonymous said…
This is superb, Deanne. Great design, love the colors, the sentiment is super fun, love the twine, the holly and the little letter! Tons of sweet details. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers Sketch Challenge this month. Melissa - DT

Popular Posts