Fusion - Sweet Orange Blossoms


Happy Thursday all!  

We have a fantastic new FUSION challenge for you.  This is my last challenge with Fusion, I made the tough decision to step down from the team as well, time seems to be slipping away and I don't seem to have enough hours in a day!  Thank you Lesley for allowing me to be a part of this fantastic team for the past year!






As usual, I go straight for the sketch (I LOVE sketches) and went with a coffee theme (and I LOVE coffee) - win win!

I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints (20)(13), added Die-namics Horizontal Stitched Strips and flags from Blueprints 20.  I used SugarPea Designs Thanks, Coffee Words, Coffee To Go Cup, and Espresso Yourself.  The tag is from Reverse Confetti Tag Me.



Don't forget you can check out the rest of the team's creations.  Just click on their names below:

Guest Designer - Bonnie Sharp



I would also like to enter my card into:
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes!


















I hope you have a super fantastic Thursday - cheers all!


Comments

sandie said…
Fab mix of papers and colours, got to love coffee!
Michelle said…
Deanne, I love the layers in this fabulous card! I'm sorry to see you leave the team, you'll be missed.
Rosemary said…
another fabulous design!! so sad that you are leaving the team... your gorgeous designs will be missed!
Julia Aston said…
So sorry to see you go Deanne - you always inspire me with your wonderful designs - love the layers on this fun coffee theme card! Julia xx
Karren said…
Fabulous, fun, layered card! Sorry to see you leave the team.
fabulous job Deanne!

Popular Posts