Merry Monday 210:


Happy Monday all!

This week at Merry Monday, Bonnie would like us to create a Christmas card using PEACE, JOY, and/or LOVE:



I was so happy to find a few stamps in my stash that had all three words, this set from Reverse Confetti was perfect for my tag.

I started my layers with My Favorite Things Blueprints (20)(13) and Die-namics Vertical Stitched Strips.  I then added Reverse Confetti Tag Me and Merry & Bright Confetti Cuts with Reverse Confetti Seasonal Sentiments.




I would also like to enter my card into the following challenge:

Happy Little Stampers
















As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations


Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!



Comments

Lori Turner said…
Absolutely LOVE this Deanne! The papers, all the stitching and the sequins finish it off perfect :)
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card Deanne, I love all the those layers and pretty papers.
Linda said…
You always do such a great job with your pattern paper layering. Great card, Deanne. Have a great week.
Bonnie said…
Such pretty papers and I love the added texture and dimension of the clothespin, twine and sequins! Wishing you a joyful week!
Just love all your layers, Deanne! The banner looks amazing with the twine and clothespin!!
Kristie Goulet said…
Absolutely love this, Deanne! Great layers and papers!
Karen Davis said…
This is so gorgeous Deanne. I love the mix of DP's and the fabulous layering.
Linda said…
Love this .... gorgeous layers and pretty papers. Thanks for joining in with the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge xx

Popular Posts