Wedding Congrats:



Hi all!  I am on my way to a wedding (hence the posted wedding card) and it takes me FOREVER to get ready...  I have three hours LOL.

Speaking of being speedy - I would love to say that this card was a breeze to make and I whipped it up this morning.  But alas, I started it Thursday night.  I was going to throw it away but decided to keep working at it :)



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:


Freshly Made Sketches















Well I would love to stay and chat but I have to go make myself wedding presentable.  Cheers all and have a good weekend!


Comments

~amy~ said…
This is beautiful Deanne! Love it!
Kim S said…
Such bright and beautifully layered flowers on the wood background - fabulous contrast! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Popular Posts