Holiday Cheer Deers:


Hi all!  Happy Tuesday to you!  Yesterday I realized I was a lot short of Christmas cards so now I am in a crunch.  It's a good crunch - I love making Christmas cards =)




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Deer Friends
Die cuts:  
My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Circle STAX, My Favorite Things Deer Friends
Frosting:  Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, My Favorite Things Swiss Dots Stencil
Artist's Loft Necessities Watercolour PanTim Holtz WaterbrushCanson XL Watercolor paper


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The Paper Players






















AAA Cards



























Comments

laurie said…
Love how you colored the deer...what an awesome card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players. Always so fun to see your cards in the gallery!
Jane said…
Totally cute and totally gorgeous! Love your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.
Bonnie said…
Oh, I love these deer, Deanne!
Deanne, I just LOVE your card! Terrific design and those deer are just the cutest!
AJ Bodine said…
Oh pretty, I love this MFT set, your coloring on the deer is beautiful!
Natalie Lapakko said…
This is a lovely card! I love the embellishment touches, like the snowflakes falling and the bow on the deer. So cute!
Jaydee said…
What a fabulous sentiment and I love the kraft with the red and white. Thank you for rocking my sketch at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Popular Posts