It Moose Be Christmas:

I have enjoyed the Thanksgiving weekend so much.  I wish every weekend could be like this =)

I ate, drank, crafted, and spent time with my family, well just us and the dogs - but I still wouldn't trade it for anything =)




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  SugarPea Designs Merry Christmoose
Die cuts:  SugarPea Designs Gift Tag, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting: 
Canson XL Watercolor paperTsukineko Versafine Onyx BlackArtist's Loft Necessities Watercolour PanTim Holtz Waterbrush


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Sunday Stamps


















SugarPea Designs Mix It Up















Comments

Lisa said…
This is fabulous Deanne! I love how you used the colors! This is one of my very favorite sets from SPD and you used it wonderfully on this card.

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Julia Aston said…
what a fun design - the tan papers are perfect for your Moose theme!
stampwithamyk said…
That's awesome! Love the little moose, perfect colors for the challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!
Notes by Nina said…
Love it! Fabulous colours and papers and this little moose is a favorite of mine. Fantastic card Deanne.
Teresa Kline said…
hello deanne! this is adorable, such a cute moose..luv! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*
Ardyth said…
What an adorable take on the sketch in these neutral colours! So glad you joined us at SugarPea Designs Mix It Up challenge!
Lisa said…
Love this moose stamp and how you used the colors of the challenge!

Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Popular Posts