Merry AND Bright:



Happy Saturday all!  Another gloomy day spent indoors in the craftroom, my favourite place to be!

I am in complete Christmas mode now - it's the only holiday I have been thinking (obsessing) about for the past few weeks.  




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Merry And Bright
Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Merry And Bright
My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20

Frosting: Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Reverse Confetti Sketch







The Challenge

























Comments

Shelly said…
This is beautiful!
Darling trio of ornaments! Just love the fun papers behind too!!
~amy~ said…
Oh so pretty Deanne!
Thanks for joining us for the October SFYTT - Reverse Confetti♡

Popular Posts