Merry Monday 219:



Happy Monday all!  Only EIGHT more Mondays between  now and Christmas - SO exciting!!


This week at Merry Monday, Sue would like us to create a Christmas card using a BIRD theme.




I had so much fun making this card!!  And the little birdie on my wreath makes my heart smile =)




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  SugarPea Designs Funky Wreath - All Seasons, Paper Smooches Cool Dudes, My Favorite Things Hand Lettered Holiday
Die cuts:  Paper Smooches Cool DudesMy Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 2

Frosting:  Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' UP! inks




You know the drill...
As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations



Have a fantastic Monday - cheers all!






Comments

JanR said…
Omg.....when you spell it out in Mondays like that I feel like I should start to panic!

Such a sweet card! I'm loving the colours and the cas design.
Linda said…
Such a sweet little birdie on that lovely wreath. Have a great week.
Susan Joyce said…
Such a beautiful CAS design Deanne, love the wreath and your sweet bird.
Darling wreath with bird - just love the color combo!!
Marcia Hill said…
Awwwww...that sweet little birdie makes me smile too! Love the wreath too...CAS perfection Deanne! Hope you're having a great week!! :0)
Bonnie said…
This wreath is adorable with the little bird perched on it! Love it! Hope you are having a wonderful week!
Love the wreath and all the white space on your card Deanne!
Awww... wreaths are so hot right now. You've done well to add in a wee bird. This is so adorable!
SusieN said…
Love the simplicity of your wonderful card.
Thanks for sharing.
Susie

Popular Posts