Poppin' By:

Hi all - just poppin' in with this card I made today.  I hate to blog and run but I have to clean up our yard and get ready for winter.  They are calling for snow mid-week.  That's right, the dreaded "s" word is making it's way here!!

I really wanted to do some more watercolouring but forgot that I vowed never to do a white card again (I absolutely despise how they turn out in my photos!).  I guess the watercolours won this time.

I also added salt to the paint before it dried to give the pop more fizzle.  What a fun technique!!



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Soda Pop
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Soda Pop BottlesMy Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Blueprints 21 
Frosting:  Canson XL Watercolor paperTsukineko Versafine Onyx BlackArtist's Loft Necessities Watercolour Pan

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Addicted to CAS















MFT Sketch Challenge













Comments

Georgiana said…
Your watercolor soda bottles look fun! Nicely done!
Deanne, what a card! So bright and vivid colors and so much free white space. Love it. Thank you so much for sharing your creation at Addicted to CAS. - Sweet Kobylkin
What an original card and it really pops! Love the colour your used too.
Bonnie said…
Love these bubbles, Deanne! Beautiful colors! We'd love for you to share this with us at CAS Watercolour Card Challenge.
Jaydee said…
Love those bottles and the watercoloring - especially as you kept your bottles white. the little matching straws are a genius touch. So glad you shared this wonderful card with us at AtCAS this week
jaydee

Popular Posts