Marley Moose:


Hi all!  Happy Thursday to you!  

Today I am sharing my creation with you making Marley into a sassy lady.  Isn't she pretty???  It was a bit of a challenge as she's always been a boy moose in my head, but this moose can be either - how fun!  (Did any of that make sense?)






Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Quirky Cuties Marley Moose (retired), Reverse Confetti Merry Christmoose
Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Tag Me, Reverse Confetti Circles n' Scallops, Reverse Confetti Woodgrain, Reverse Confetti Beautiful BannersMy Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting:  Reverse Confetti Very Merry paper
Canson XL Watercolor paperTsukineko Versafine Onyx BlackArtist's Loft Necessities Watercolour PanTim Holtz Waterbrush



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:




Reverse Confetti

























Comments

Bonnie said…
She is adorable! Love all that pink!
Jill Norwood said…
Awe! She is so cute as a girl! Love the bow you added and her lovely pink outfit! :)

Popular Posts