Espresso My Thanks:


Happy Wednesday all!  This week has been flying by - so close to the weekend!  I have nothing planned for the weekend as well except for crafting and more crafting - yeah!!

Today I am showcasing some older Reverse Confetti products that have either rarely or never been inked.






Not only am I very rusty at one layers cards I also did some masking.  I love how it turned out!!  











I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Less Is More - one layer beverage
































Comments

Lisa Lara said…
LOVE LOVE it Deanne!
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Those teacups are just beautiful and I'd quite like a set of those in my kitchen! Fantastic take on the challenge and love the design too, thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah x
Esther said…
What a fab layout! I love the fresh colour palette and 'bubble wrap' style pattern on the tea cups too. Such a wonderfully CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)
Sarah G said…
This is just gorgeous - love the colours and the pattern on the tea cups is brilliant. Your stamping and design are fab! Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More - I am going to check out that set :)
Annette Elliott said…
Love your bright and fun esspressive coffee card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week! :)
A really fun sentiment that matches up with the funky cups perfectly. It is lovely to see such bright and cheery colours too., Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More xx
Lisa said…
Terrific one layer card, and great use of the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Popular Posts