2.04.2017

XOXOXO:


Hi all!  Happy Saturday to you!  I have been spending my day so far in my craft room (my favourite place to be!).  I still have this dang head cold so I am keeping my germs contained and detained =)

As some of you may know, I am the  Reverse Confetti 'Fetti Friend for January and February!






Today I am showcasing some January new releases.  I started with All Heart Cover Panel Confetti Cut, added some interest (and zero bulk) with coloured hearts and stamped a sweet sentiment from Crazy About You! 





For a further touch of interest I added some pink striped pattern paper from True Love.  Super simple card but with big impact!








I would like to enter my card into the following challenge(s):


Color Throwdown




















Freshly Made Sketches




















Curtain Call


4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! I love it! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Scrapperdipper said...

I love your card. You've made me want to get that Reverse Confetti background die! It's much more versatile than I thought.

Karren said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Deanne! So much interest with the background hearts and the patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Deanne. Love those colored hearts... the candy dots look really nice on the white background. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.