Rainbow Balloons:


Happy Sunday all!  Just stopping by with a bright cheerful rainbow card.  It is such a dull cold winter day out that I could use a little colour!!

I did an ombre background technique (very subtle as I didn't want it to get too busy with all that colour!).  

I have wanted to use my new balloon die cuts since getting them for Christmas so yay - I did just that!!  I inked the balloons each a solid colour and then gave them a spritz of water for a fun little splooshy look.


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Friendship Messages

Die cuts: 
 My Favorite Things Party BalloonsMy Favorite Things Blueprints 13
Frosting:  Stampin' Up! inksTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black



I have created this card for the following challenges:


CAS-ual  Fridays

















Inspired by all the Little Things


























Well that is it for me this weekend!  My craftroom needs a cleaning desperately!  




Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous - I love balloons on cards! Jo x
Wanda Cullen said…
LOVE your balloon rainbow! What a creative take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By All The Little Things!
Leigh Penner said…
What a fun card! Great take on the inspiration photo!
~amy~ said…
Such a fun card!!
Pam Sparks said…
fabulous! Love your balloon coloring and ombre Deanne!
KimCreate said…
Hey! Nice to see you in the gallery with this fabulous colorful card! I must case it, it's great for men and women. Thanks for joining us at Inspired by all the little things!
stampwithsandy said…
Your splooshy balloons are gorgeous, Deanne! Love this!
Marcie Sharp said…
Rainbow balloons= SO much fun. Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.
Unknown said…
Absolutely gorgeous card ! I love these rainbow balloons and the CAS style of your card ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
Izzy Scrap
Michelle Lupton said…
Love this - so much fun!

Popular Posts