4.02.2017

Pink Peonies:

Hi all!

Since I wasn't 100% thrilled with my last peony card that I made earlier today, I thought I would give it another go!!

I stamped, masked, and clear heat embossed these pretty peonies.  I then used an ombre background blending technique in pretty pinks (my favourite colour to use).


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Altenew Peony Bouquet
Avery Elle So Happy
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Blueprints 13
Frosting:
Wow Embossing Powder Clear Gloss, Stampin' Up! cardstock, Stampin' Up! inks



I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:


Happy Little Stampers





















AAA





















That's it for me this weekend - see you all tomorrow.  Cheers!




4 comments:

Juls said...

Beautiful .. love the hot pink xx

Jane said...

What a brilliant technique, love the masked centre section and the hot pink is fabulous! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Coralynn Murray said...

Gorgeous! I love the gradient pink and the white flower background is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

stampwithsandy said...

You are really on a roll with these gorgeous sponged backgrounds, Deanne! You make them look so easy. Wish I could stop by for a lesson!