The Paper Players 339:


Happy Sunday all!  Just when I thought I was feeling better I came down with a Spring sinus cold early this week.  But the good news is I feel like I am on the mend again!  YEAH!


This week at The Paper Players, Joanne's colour challenge is a beautiful combination:





It took me a bit of time to stamp all my little espresso cups in a row (I am so darn slow!) but I am happy with the result.  Next time I would like to get a few more cups on my paper, just got to squeeze them in a bit tighter =)


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Be A Barista, Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups

Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Caffeinated Cups,My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20
Frosting:
 Stampin' Up! cardstockTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up! inks





Please be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team at The Paper Players, leave some love, and play along!!

Cheers all!


Comments

stampwithsandy said…
Another great coffee creation, Deanne! You do so many fun things with this set and inspire me to use mine more. Love how you created a background with your cups, and I also how you mixed up the patterns.
~amy~ said…
I'm glad that you're feeling better...you poor girl!
This card is AMAZING...such a fab design and awesome colors.
Pinned! :)
laurie said…
Cute thank you card, and awesome design!
I love a punny sentiment Deanne and your perfectly aligned coffee cups make for a wonderful background. What a great take on my colours this week!
WOW! This is so fun! I love your perfectly stamped cups. I can never line mine up that well! Love your take on the color combo! SO happy you are feeling much better! XX
LeAnne said…
Such a fun card, I love the unusual use of these colors!!! Hope you're feeling better, too!
Jaydee said…
Deanne, the effort to stamp the cups was so worth it. They look fabulous.
Hugs
jaydee
Great use of such big images, Deanne! Lovely cups.

Popular Posts