AMazing:


...Woooaaahhh, it's amazing.  With the blink of an eye, you finally see the light...

Every time I use this stamp set I have that Aerosmith song in my head.  And as I post this, my brain is still replaying this over and over  =)

I thought I would get "wild and crazy" by not heat embossing my flowers.  Instead I stamped the poppies in a similar coloured ink, coloured them with Zigs, and adhered them to my card base. For the background, I stamped the word "amazing" several times and added some vellum.  Lastly I used an ombre technique in pinks for the Amazing die cut.

...it's amazing.  When the moment arrives that you know you'll be alright...



Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Amazing, My Favorite Things Delicate Pretty Poppies

Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Amazing Doubly Amazing, My Favorite Things Poppies and Leaves, My Favorite Things Blueprints 2, My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Rectangle STAX
Frosting:  Tim Holtz WaterbrushCanson XL Watercolor paper (140lbs)Zig Clean Color Real Brushes, Tsukineko Versafine Smokey Gray, Stampin' Up! inks

I have created this card for the following challenges:

MFT Color Challenge













Freshly Made Sketches





















Simon Says 
(a bit of sparkle)







...and I am saying a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight...


Comments

Karren said…
I love seeing your colouring again, Deanne! Gorgeous, gorgeous card!
Amy O said…
I love the bright, happy colors on this! And I love how you've stamped the sentiment for the background. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Jen Timko said…
Amazing sums it up! Totally in love with this! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Popular Posts