Magical Unicorns:



Well I already made a mess in my craft room.  It was clean overnight :)

Do you know what makes me happy??  Unicorns.  They can be any colour, even pink!!  I created a little scene using my pink unicorn, trees, and "sky" background.



Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Unicorn Wishes
Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Unicorn Wishes, Reverse Confetti Circles 'n Scallops, Reverse Confetti Double Edge Scallop Border
Frosting: Tim Holtz WaterbrushCanson XL Watercolor paperTsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Zig Clean Color Real Brushes



I created this card for the following challenges:




Reverse Confetti SFYYT
AAA Cards







Comments

Georgiana said…
Super cute. Of course, anything with a unicorn is perfect!
Jane said…
Fabulous little scene, love the vibrant happy colours. Love the pink unicorn! Thanks for playing along with AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.
Sazzle Dazzle said…
How cute! Beautiful design, superb colouring and loving the added texture behind the focal point! Thanks for playing along in our 3rd birthday challenge at AAA Cards this week

Popular Posts