Peach Ranunculus:





Happy Friday all!  Did I mention it's Friday...  with two weeks off of work??!?!  Best kind of Friday, right?!?

Today I am sharing a card I made in peaches and pinks.

I created a peach ombre background buy stamping a random pattern with Simon Says Stamp Sketch Ranunculus set, heat embossed in white, and added my peach ink going from dark to light.  I added a pink ranunculus with just a touch of ink added to the middle.  Even though there are quite a few layers I wanted to keep the card rather clean buy using ink sparingly and added some vellum.


Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Sketch Ranunculus, My Favorite Things Essential Sentiments (retired)
Die cuts:  My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges, My Favorite Things Blueprints 21, Reverse Confetti Tag Me
Frosting: 
Wow Embossing Powder WhiteCanson XL Watercolor paper (140lbs)Stampin' Up! inks, Tsukineko Versafine Smokey Gray



I created this card for the following challenges:













Comments

Dotty Jo said…
Love how you've used the sketch to perfection, Jo x
~amy~ said…
such a gorgeous sympathy card!
carol fun said…
A beautiful card!
Kim S said…
Gorgeous!! LOVE the ombre background with the hint of a pattern. LOVE the bit of pink in the curved piece which leads perfectly to the flower. A lovely sympathy card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.
I Card Everyone said…
This card could NOT be more beautiful, Deanne ... congratulations on your well deserved win at FMS!
=]
Robyn said…
Congrats...a well deserved winner! I did not have a clue what to do with this sketch!
Suchi said…
So delicate and beautiful- very pretty card!! Totally a winner at FMS!
Hugs xx
Mandy said…
Gorgeous card Deanne! It's so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Barb Ghig said…
Congrats on your well-deserved win at FMS! This is such a gorgeous card! I love your ombre background and the soft touch of pink you added to the bloom!

Popular Posts