Boho Thanks:






Hello everyone!  We had a great Christmas here, I hope the holidays were equaling amazing to you.  With that being said, I am a little "Christmased" out.  

Today was also the first day I had some time to sit in my craftroom in over a week!  It feels so good to be creating again!

I have had my on this Revere Confetti Boho Vibes stamp set since it came out earlier this year and lucky me, it was wrapped under the Christmas tree (thanks hubby!).




As I usually do, I shortened my tag to fit my sentiment.  I just run it through my die cutting machine a couple of times, and viola!  The perfect sized tag.















I have created this card for the following challenges:























Comments

Linda Callahan said…
I love this set too! Beautifully done! Glad you shared it at FMS!
~amy~ said…
Deanne, this is beautiful....gorgeous color combo.
Virginia L. said…
LOVE this so much! The use of balance and white space are awesome! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!
Jen Mitchell said…
Wonderful colors. And wonderfully CAS. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
I love this! I am a dream catcher kind of girl! I would frame this for my tepee (craft room) if you sent it to me! Happy New Year, My Friend! XX
Woah, I really loved your craftworks. I have never seen someone craft such beautiful artwork. I have become a fan of your crafting and will love you to craft some art for me. Do you provide online delivery outside your country? I am just busy finding an assignment writer for my assignments. I have saved money for assignment writing services though, I will love to know your rates so that I can pay you to draw me some crafting for me.

Popular Posts