Lots of Hogs:




Happy Sunday! The weekend is almost over but the GOOD news is that it is getting closer to Christmas! Yesterday I spent the day (and night!) in the kitchen baking. It was rather disastrous but I did the best I could LOL. Me and the kitchen just done get along. At all. This afternoon I plan to finish gift wrapping and hopefully sit down and do a little chill time before the work week starts again.

With that being said, I am almost all Christmas card-ed out. I make them for 12 months a year so it's nice to take a little break now and then.  Hence my little piggies...

I created this card with lots of layers but kept them clean for a "fresh" style.




Oh these little face - squeal!




I created my sentiment label but double cutting the tag that comes with the clear box/box wrap combo. Lastly I added a few sequins and a twine bow.


















I have created this card for the following challenge:






Off I go to wrap the presents, have a great rest of your weekend.  Cheers!





Comments

Popular Posts